Terms & Conditions
Use of this Website is provided by Our Time Candles & Diffusers Ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Throughout the Website the terms "we", "us" and "our" refer to Our Time Candles & Diffusers Ltd which is a company registered in England and Wales Company Registration Number 13315411.
Terms and Conditions
- Your use of this Website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as per the date of your first use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This Website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Our Time Candles & Diffusers Ltd are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will we be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the Website, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst we will always endeavour to ensure the information contained on this Website is accurate, we do not warrant that it is error free.
- We do not warrant that the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from us. Images or information may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely or is clearly stated as an extract of.
- This Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and we take no responsibility for their content or availability.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this Website must be terminated immediately. Your continued use of this Website deems acceptance to these Terms and Conditions.
- By submitting your order you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use details for the purposes of supplying them, including passing your details onto postal services and/or couriers. You may receive special offers and promotional mail from us only. We use Trustpilot to help collect reviews on our behalf but your information will not be passed to any other third parties. We are not obliged to supply the goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order and this is when the contract is made. You do not own the goods until we receive payment in full. If you discover you have made a mistake with your order please contact us immediately so we can work with you to make the necessary changes.
- Colours may appear different due to variations of browser software, mobile devices and monitors so the actual colour of goods may differ slightly from that shown on the website. We do not use any added colour in any of our products and any colour variations are due to raw material colour variation or natural elements.
- All sizes and weight measurements are accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do our best to correct errors or omissions as soon as we are aware of them. However, you should be aware that measurements may vary slightly between production batches due to the manufacturing nature of our products being handmade.
- Where items are in stock we aim to despatch goods to you the same day or next day to locations within mainland UK. Once despatched, goods should be delivered to you within 2-3 days following despatch. Delivery information can be viewed here. Three to five day delivery is standard from us accepting your order but this is not guaranteed – like other mail order/distance selling businesses we rely on 3rd party postal services and/or couriers and their service is not guaranteed. On occasion delays in delivery can be experienced due to factors beyond our control. Should delays occur then we are not liable for any compensation whatsoever.
- When you receive your item please check it carefully before signing as “received in good condition”. Goods cannot be returned as damaged in delivery if the consignment is signed for in good condition. If you find a defective or damaged item please inform us immediately via your preferred contact method, for example via email or telephone.
- As a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel your order and receive a refund. Please contact us via email or via our contact page to request cancellation of your order. We recommend you contact us as soon as possible to prevent despatch of your goods as once goods are despatched then we are unable to refund any delivery charges.
- When cancelling prior to the dispatch of goods you will receive a full refund, including the refund of any delivery fees.
- If the item has been dispatched please view our returns policy. In line with our returns policy, you have up to 14 days to return the goods to us in good condition suitable for resale. Refunds will be processed within 14 days from the receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be made to the original payment method for goods returned but will exclude any costs incurred for delivery to you or returning goods to us.
- Warranties - We are under a legal duty to supply you with Product(s) which are of satisfactory quality and match the description as sold and we will use our reasonable endeavours to do so taking into account all the relevant factors in the nature and manufacture of the Product(s) supplied. Product(s) which fall below these standards or expectations may be eligible for replacement or refund per the below.
- We endeavour to maintain high standards of materials and workmanship. If you receive any Product(s) from us which can be shown to have had any defect of materials or workmanship at the time we dispatched the Product(s) to you, or are not of satisfactory quality, you should notify us in writing via email or via our Contact Us page within 30 days from delivery.
- Once we have received your notification, we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss the matter with you. If you have a preferred method of contact then please let us know and we will endeavour to communicate with you in this way or any other way if your preferred contact method is unavailable.
- If we agree the Product(s) do not meet the high standards we expect, following initial contact or the return of goods for investigation, then you will have the option of receiving replacement Product(s) or a full refund. Any goods returned to us that are found to be defective will have the return cost refunded to you.
- Exclusions of Liability - We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of markets, loss of reputation, loss of customers, loss of use, loss of an opportunity even if we had knowledge that such damages or loss might arise or for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss howsoever arising including without limitation breach of contract, negligence, wilful act or default. We are not liable if we do not fulfil any obligations towards you at all as a result of circumstances beyond our control such as (but not limited to): Acts of god including earthquakes, cyclones, storms, flooding, fire, disease, fog, snow or frost; Force majeure including (but not limited to) war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes or civil commotions; National or local disruptions in air or ground transportation networks and mechanical problems to modes of transport or machinery; Latent defects or inherent vice in the contents of the shipment; criminal acts of third parties such as theft and arson.
- Payment in full shall be made for the order prior to despatch. If any issues arise in the processing of your payment we will contact you to resolve. If after 7 days payment has not been received despite us contacting you then we reserve the right to cancel the order from our system. We are under no further obligation to inform you that we have cancelled your order once 7 days have passed. Once we cancel your order you will need to place a new order as we will be unable to process your initial order.
- The risk in the goods shall pass from us to you upon delivery of the order to the address given on your order or to any other address or location notified to you by the postal or courier service if they were unable to deliver to your chosen address at the time of delivery.
- We constantly strive to provide high levels of service and aim to respond to all queries promptly for you. We have many frequently asked questions on our website and regularly keep this updated but if you can’t find the information you need please contact us.
- Should you have the need to raise a complaint or find that we have dropped below our high standards then, in the first instance, please do contact us via our Website with any complaint and we will aim to resolve this with you as soon as possible. We will aim to deal with your complaint immediately where possible however, in some instances, it may not be possible so please allow 2 working days to receive a response if sent via electronic means. If the complaint is sent to us via letter post, please allow up to 5 working days to receive a response to allow time for us to receive it.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated and posted on 14/10/2021